All DC Solar Power System for Telecoms
SOLAR POWER at ZERO Investment
ALTA Energy is taking the energy sector towards a game-changing milestone: Zero investment and Grid Parity when it comes to rates; i.e. a situation where solar costs the same as conventional sources without any additional investment.
ALTA’s unique business model ensures a hedge against price increases in fossil fuels and grid electricity. The power tariff is fixed for the duration of the Power Purchase Agreement at a lowest kWh unit helping HT users to plan its energy expenses for the next 15 years with Zero Investment.
- ALTA will manage the entire project from inception to completion and obtain all necessary government approvals.
- After 15 years, ALTA will transfer the solar plant to Clients at a mutually agreed price.
- This model will help the industries to become a solar pioneer in India in their segment and gain a competitive advantage in the market.
- Users can reduce their CO2 emission by approximately 30, 2503 tons over 25 year life of the 200kWp solar plant. By opting for solar energy, users can make significant savings in its energy expenditure.
- The projected trend in grid tariff (considering 9% CAGR based on past trend), DG power cost (10% CAGR based as conservative assumption) and proposed solar tariff and potential savings for Clients over the life of the solar plant.
- As per our estimate, energy cost is likely to increase at the rate of 8-9% per year over next 20-25 years, if they are dependent on conventional energy.
- In case, the solar plant qualifies for any capital subsidy or other green energy incentives, these benefits shall be shared between Clients and ALTA on a 50:50 basis.
Please contact us for more information. firstname.lastname@example.org