All DC Solar Power System for Telecoms
- Grid Connected (EB) Solar/DG Hybrid – Urban areas
- Grid connected Solar/DG Hybrid – Semi Rural locations
- Stand-alone – off grid - Solar/DG Hybrid – Semi Rural locations
- Stand-alone – off grid- Solar/wind/DG Hybrid – Rural locations
XinTong’s Standalone Solar Power System Provides power for a China Mobile network
XinTong Solar DG Hybrid System used for Telecom network of China Mobile
- Advanced leading patented MPPT technology.
- Independently stabilize voltage and increase efficiency of the solar power system by 30%, reduce solar panel & space requirements.
- Independent DC voltage regulation improves the power supply reliability; prioritize solar power usage and grid power to shorten the return on investment (ROI).
- Able to supply power without going through storage batteries.
- Integrated working mode allowed multiple power supply source
- The automatic selection sequence - “Solar-Wind-Grid-Battery-DG”.
- Reduce DG run time & maintenance cost and extends DG life span.
- Improving the integral work efficiency to 95%; decreasing the (remove)construction and running cost.
- High efficiency of fast charging under sunshine, especially when the storage battery is drained.
- Precise temperature control of battery bank during bulk/float charge will prolong battery life span
- The different solar array variations can be customized to suit individual sites configurations and space availability.
- Theft-proof systems available on request
- Easy to install, operate and maintain
- 14-years of experience in R&D, Design and Installation of customized Hybrid solar power systems for Telecoms Towers
- Remote sensing to monitor the system.